CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 4, 2010

Rob loves sitting with Wade when he gets home from work! I had just given Rob a bath when wade got home. Wade LOVES making Robs hair stick straight up! :)

He doesn't like to sit up in his bumbo anymore! He is constantly leaning to the one side!

Hanging out with Wade again!

We had to drive to Indiana yesterday to pick up Robs birth certificate! It took a long time to get there but he was such a good boy in the car! He sat talking to himself and then fell asleep on the way home!

He was wide awake and smiling when I went to get him out when we got home! :)

We went for a walk again! I was a little mad at the neighbor! Their really big dog jumped the fence and came charging at Rob and I! Then it kept snapping at me and barking! I stood there for a while and the neighbor finally came outside to get the dog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment