CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 20, 2010

Runny noses!!

Rob has a cold this week! Despite all the sneezing and runny nose he is still a happy boy!! you can see in this picture his runny nose! He is fine cleaning it off on my shirt! :)

I left Rob on the couch the other day while I went to switch a load of laundry. He some how managed
to get to the other side of the couch and get wades magazine! He obviously did not like the sports illustrated very much! ;)
It took a while for me to get the ink off of his face!

This was the end result of wades magazine that he did not get to read! Thankfully I took pictures so he knew it was not me who shred it! ;)

He is starting to sit up more now! I do have to keep something behind him though because he will just throw himself back when he gets excited about something!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment