CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 20, 2011

So we have not had internet service for a while so I will break up all the pictures I have in a few posts. :)
 Rob loves to sit on the porch lately and just look at stuff. Here he is waiting for wade to get home from work!
 I had to take Rob to the doctor again before we went on vacation. He has a rash that we just can not get rid of. He weighed 25.4lbs and was 32 inches tall. The doctor tried a medicated cream for him and the rash did not go away, then he went on an oral steroid to help clear it up. It went away for 2 days and is back again so Monday morning we are off to visit the doctor again...hopefully for the last time for this! :)
 Mowing the lawn with Nana before we head off for vacation!

Rob is SO obsessed with washing his hands now!! He has discovered how to pull himself up on top of the toilet and then he stands on his tip toes and washes his hands at the sink. It is a good way to keep him entertained while I am in the bathroom getting ready doing my hair or makeup but I know when he is quiet I can usually find him standing in there splashing water all around! :) When he sees a sink he points and rubs his hands together telling us he wants to wash.

0 comments:

Post a Comment