CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

2 years anniversary!

Megan asked if I had tried the bumbo in the shower yet with Rob, which I hadn't. He loves taking showers and he loved sitting in his bumbo! The water got to spray him without getting his face! He got so relaxed he ended up falling asleep in there! :)

Two years ago on July 11th I got to marry my best friend!! It was a wonderful day and everything was perfect!!

Wade and I did not get go away this year which is ok. We did get to go out to eat at hamada and it was SO much fun! Then the night ended with getting to come home to our little guy! I know the picture is terrible! We had to take it with our phone because just as we were about to snap the picture our camera died!

Wade gave me beautiful flowers! He tried to find ones that matched our wedding flowers and I think he did a great job!! :)



Robs new favorite thing is to pull blankets over his head! I have to watch him though because he does cover his face sometimes!

This picture cracks me up because he looks so fat in it! :)

Wade has been working nights so Rob and I got to go to breakfast with him! It was so much fun!


Here is a video of Rob! He found a new part of his voice and he sounds like his cousin Olivia!! :)

1 comments:

Megan

I watched it with Livy in the room and she looked at me really weird...smiled...and then started squealing with him!

Post a Comment