CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tuesday 7/20...I am awful at figuring out titles! :)

Wade is still working nights so Rob and I have been spending a lot of time together! :) We sure do miss having wade home though! Which is why we are SO excited for vacation!! We get 2 whole weeks with wade and family of course!

Rob took a long nap today while I went through all of his clothes! I just had to pack away more! He is growing so fast! I feel like I just packed away a ton of clothes last week and I am already doing it again! 

I LOVE the way he cuddles with his frog blanket!!! 
When Rob woke up from his nap today he was not a happy camper! He has been a little fussy lately and we don't know if it is his stomach or if he is getting teeth.

This is why we wonder if he is getting teeth!! I had just wiped him off and 30 seconds later he was covered in drool again!! :) He is chewing on everything! He especially loves to chew on our fingers! His gums are hard and his bite has gotten a lot stronger!! I gave him a cold teething ring today! He just sat there with it in his mouth and wouldn't do anything! It was like he was shocked at how cold it was. He ended up pushing it out of his mouth and didn't want to back! :)

He still loves standing so I had to get a picture of him in his cute pjs! He wouldn't look at me though because grandpa had the TV on and he is glued to it when it is on! :) I got out clothes for Rob the next size up! I absolutely love these pjs on him but this is his first time wearing them! They are a size 3-6 and they are so small on him! He may only get to wear them one more time before I have to pack them away too! It is so sad how fast he is growing but so exciting at the same time! Tomorrow we have his 4 month check up to see how big he is getting!! 

2 comments:

Megan

Baby sizes are SO weird. Olivia is wearing anywhere from 3-6 month size to 12 month stuff! It's like every brand makes things different!

Megan

I have learned the hard way to pull out things and let her try them on, even if I think there is no way she is already in that size. She has not gotten to wear several adorable things!

Post a Comment