CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

More phone pictures!

When the weather was warmer Rob would sit in the grass while we did yard work. He Loves to pull it out and look at it in his hands! :)
He loves chewing on apples. He gets apples (pureed of course) every morning for breakfast.
Starting early driving the car!
 I was in nursery one night and Ana took Robs pacifier. He couldn't get it back.
 So he gave up! :) They are about 2 1/2 months apart in age and Rob just stares at her when we are by her!!
 Rob doesn't really use his pacifier how he is supposed to anymore!
 This is also the new way he holds it! I guess it keeps him from dropping it!

 We went and tried on Halloween costumes at carters. I didn't decide on any one that we really liked but he did look cute in some of them! :)
 Since Rob goes backwards now he is always getting stuck under the couch! :) He thinks it is funny!
 Oh auntie Lyssa what are you doing to me!! :)
 Rob is starting to pull himself up on stuff.

Thankfully he is easily amused by things and I can just give him a bowl and spoon while I am cleaning the kitchen or cooking something! :) We had to move the swing because he was slamming into the door frame! :) So he can't sit in it anymore while I am in the kitchen! Maybe when he clams down some we can move it back! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment