CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Over the river and through the woods to visit Great Grandma Cook we go!

 We went to visit Grandma Cook today at her craft show. She was surprised at how big Rob has gotten since the last time she saw him. It was fun to spend the day with her and Kristy.
Rob is having fun hanging out with Auntie Lyssa! He just laughs and laughs at her.
 He was a little cranky in this picture because he needed a nap!

 I got all of these burp clothes for Laura and Lauren. Their showers are coming up soon.
 Grandma Cook had two of this kind. I LOVE this pattern combo she did. I am putting them in my away in my box for if and when we have a little girl! :)
 Little Gordie has a gourd! Pastor Jayson always calls Rob little Gordie! :) He had so much fun playing with these...
and of course chewing on them!!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment