CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 25, 2011

 Rob and I have been going on walks and playing outside so much! We are both loving it! It may be time to move to a warmer state! Every time we go inside he cries because he wants to stay out!
 When I take him on walks in his wagon he wont sit on the seat! He likes to sit on the floor and play with the cup holders.
I was so excited I got to put sandals on Rob this last week. 
Rob dances all the time when music comes on. So in between his shows there was a song from the fresh beat band (whoever they are) but I love how he shakes his butt! :) And yes I know he falls in the video and I don't say anything! When he does have little falls and I tell him he is ok or I just smile at him he keeps playing like nothing happened. You can see him turn and look and me to check and see if it's ok! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment