CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Nana and Papa Pulliams visit! :)

 Rob was so excited that his Nana and Papa were coming to visit him from Colorado he decided to wake up early to get ready! :)
 We went to the Bass Pro Shop. Rob had fun looking at the fish with Nana! I forgot to take my camera out with anything we did so I didn't get many pictures this past weekend so if you look at the right side of the picture you will see Robs Papa holding his coffee! :) Next time we are all together I am going to snap pictures even while we are sitting around talking! :)

 Checking out the store with Auntie Lyssa! :)
 We also got to go to ikea. Rob had fun walking through here!
 He also found another section to sit and play with dad!
 I know the picture is blurry but I love how far he is sticking his tongue out! :)
 Rob got a new tractor from Nana and Papa for his birthday!
 Enjoying suckers after pizza friday night! :) Sorry Lyssa don't get mad at me for putting this picture up! :) I won't put it on facebook!
 We learned a new fun card game we played for a long time.
Rob started a fever on Sunday! We took him to the doctor last night and he said that his throat was really red and he had some red spots too but we tested for strep which was negative thankfully! So we are just working on keeping his fever down and giving him fluids now.
 On our way to the airport to drop Nana and Papa off. Rob was being a cool dude wearing my sun glasses! We are so thankful for the time we got to spend with them! Hopefully it won't be too long before we see them again.
We have been able to keep his fever down today and he was pointing outside and crying so even though it was nice out I still bundled him up and wade took him out to walk around for a few minutes which he loved!

0 comments:

Post a Comment