CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

 Saturday morning we went decided to go to the farmers market. So Rob strolled around outside for a while waiting! :)
 Then we went shopping for a little while with Nana, Aunt Lauren, and Gabe. They loved being in the same cart together. Rob kept turning around talking to Gabe and he would laugh! :)
 This is how Rob cuddles his papa and watches cartoons when he is sleepy! :)

 Rob knows how to entertain people. He was making crazy faces for all of us and he would just go from making one face to the next! :)

 :)
 Sunday morning about 10 minutes before we walked out the door it started storming really bad and the power went out. Wade and I had to go off to church and my parents stayed home to deal with the basement flooding.
 Wade brought Rob outside to show him all of the water after church. He liked looking at it....
 But he did NOT want to go in it.
 I love how he is holding his legs straight out so he won't touch the water at all! :)
 Sunday night Rob was asleep in my arms when we got to church so I kept him with me...then he woke up. He saw uncle Chris was in the row behind us and started pointing and yelling at him to get his attention! So we ended up leaving church to go play in the nursery. Rob is full of stories lately and we were having a big story time while we were in there! :)
 Watching cartoons while I got ready yesterday!
 Last night I went to a LIFT meeting for church and Rob decided to help me make an appetizer to bring with. He was doing good stirring till he decided to taste it and he wouldn't stop licking the spoon. I had to give him a new spoon every time because he wanted to keep getting more.
 When Rob got up this morning I noticed he was wearing the same shirt from yesterday...his fathers idea of pajamas for bed. Just take off his pants and change his diaper! :)
Today I am taking Rob to the doctor. He has had a diaper rash for 2 weeks now we can't seem to get rid of. So the doctor is going to check to see if it is a bacterial infection or something else and hopefully give us something to clear it up. I am so thankful I have such a goofy loving little boy! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment