CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 6, 2010

No pictures! :(

Well I can't post any pictures because my husband took our computer with him to Colorado! So when he finally returns home there will be a long post with lots of pictures!
While wade is out of town working Rob and I are staying pretty busy here! We have our missions conference at church this week and I am in charge of the banquet!! It is a very fun AND stressful experience! :)
We have had a week full of lots of shopping, cooking, and walking around in circles trying to calculate things! :) Our final number we are serving tomorrow afternoon is 136 people!!!!! So just pray that everything goes smoothly!!

But other than all of that. Rob is pulling himself up more on things and standing for longer periods of time. The other day he pulled himself up on the toilet while I was doing my hair and I turned to see him sucking on the toilet seat!!!!!!!!! I almost threw up!
 He learned how to click his tongue last night, does a weird sniffing thing when he has boogies in his nose, and really enjoys filling his chubby cheeks with air and blowing out and spitting all over us! :) Each of these are weird but SO cute when he does it! :) His two bottom teeth are slowly coming in more and more. Thankfully he has not figured out biting yet! A while ago I taught him how to turn off the light switch so he reaches for it every time we walk out of a room and has to turn the light off for us! He figured out how to open the cabinets today...time to baby proof some of them! :) We had our first BIG fall this week with lots of crying from both of us and a trip to the doctor but everything turned out ok thankfully!! And last but not least Rob is now doing a normal crawl! :)

Hopefully it won't be too long before I get pictures up! Back to our busy weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment