CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Photo Shoot with Therese Dydo!

One of our friends at church has started doing photography and asked me if she could take pictures of Rob. I would have done a post sooner but my wonderful husband left our computer in Colorado! :)
Her name is Therese Dydo. She is going to start a photography page on facebook and wanted some new pictures to put on there and asked me if she could take pictures of our handsome little guy!





We had so much fun at the park he was pulling himself up on everything!! 



This is his new nose thing he does! :) I love that she got a picture of him doing it!! :)






Right after this picture Rob got a hand full of wood chips in his mouth! He didn't like the taste of them! :)

Then he got sleepy and we were all done! We had so much fun with Therese and are glad to lend her Rob any time to take pictures! :)



















0 comments:

Post a Comment