CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Random pictures! :)

I know it has been a while since I have done a post! I feel like we have been SO busy! Thankfully my parents are very helpful when we need them...but grandpa does feed Rob things he shouldn't be eating yet like oreos!! :)

The end result is a bath which Rob doesn't mind that much!! :)
These are in no particular order but Rob and I went out shopping with Aunt Laura before she had the baby. A new Chick Fil a(not sure how you spell it!!! :) opened by our house! Rob loves the fries!
We got Rob a new piano after he loved playing on Nanas when we were in Colorado! He loves to turn the page and he uses it as a walker!

Love seeing this smile first thing when we wake up in the morning!!!!!!

We went to Target and I saw this cute chair! Rob thought he was such a big boy sitting in it!!
When wade finally got home from Colorado Rob was SO SO excited to see him!! He said "dada" all day everyday for about 3 days straight!! :)
We went to Sears with Aunt Lauren and Rob loved running his hand along all the curtains!
Rob got a new cousin this last week! Payton has the same birthday as his cousin Olivia.
It has been really cold here so I am loving all the little hats on Rob!! :)












0 comments:

Post a Comment