CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 10, 2011

 Friday morning I had to go to target to get a few things so Lauren and Gabe joined me. The boys had fun riding in the cart together!
 Friday night I went away to a ladies retreat with church. Wade ended up having to work on Saturday so uncle Billy watched Rob all day! Bill took him to a pumpkin patch and they had lots of fun things for Rob to do. He got to play in a big pit of corn kernels.
 He got to run around and look and all the pumpkins and bill got him his own to take home!
 When I got home saturday afternoon Rob came up to me and kept say "Ouchie Mama". So I asked him what was hurting and he pointed to his back. I didn't see anything. So I decided to check his diaper and I found all of the corn kernels he took home with him from the pumpkin patch! :) I told him when he goes back with mommy and daddy he needs to leave the corn there! :)
 The kids at church love to hold babies! :) They all love to help Wade and I with Rob and Tyler!

 Sunday night Rob went to church with my parents. I packed a little bag of stuff for him and he wanted to carry it!


Today Rob was running around outside and he randomly stopped and went to the Rose bush and smelled the Rose! I thought it was so funny. I found out that uncle billy taught him saturday how to smell the rose...usually he smashes them! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment