CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Our weekend!

 Thursday morning Rob decided to call Wade to see if he was almost home yet! I think Rob understands more about how to use our phones than we do. He will take my phone and find wade and call him. He has called a few other people before too! Last week I found him sitting in the living room talking on my phone and he was talking to our mechanic. So if you ever get a random phone call or text or I don't answer it is usually because I have no idea where my phone is and who Rob is having a conversation with! :)

 Rob has started playing with cars more. I found him playing in the living room Friday morning playing by himself.
 He loves to drive them on the fire place and window ledge saying "vroom".
 On Saturday we went and picked up some pumpkins to paint. Rob had so much fun painting with Wade.

 The finished product! :)
 I also baked some cupcakes and decided to let Rob frost it and put his own sprinkles on. He was super excited! :)

 Gabriel and Payton came over too.


 Tyler just sat starring at uncle billy while he was holding him!

 After we were all done with everything Rob wanted to paint more. So I decided to let him finger paint his pumpkin! He loved it and also got very messy at the same time! We ended up with a purple pumpkin and purple hands for both of us!
 Wade got Rob some new trucks to drive around.

This is what happens when daddy dresses Rob! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment