CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 12, 2010

Bath Time

Rob loves his baths now! He just lays there in the water and when I start to drain out his tub he starts crying! So I give in and plus it and refill the tub for him and let him soak! :)

I don't let him stay in too long because as you can see in the picture he turns his head and drinks the water! He got a little bit too much today and spit it back up! :)

You can't see how tiny his waist is because his diaper is on but you can see how round his belly is getting! :) And he may be developing a "different" belly button like his father! We will have to wait and see! :)

1 comments:

Unknown

I love the bath pictures! Its nice he loves the warm water... probably not so good to drink it though! : ) So cute! And the belly button thing makes me giggle! : )

Post a Comment