CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 30, 2010

Not working yet again!!

I have more videos I would like to upload but for some reason I can't because it won't give me the option! So here are some pictures! Rob loves his little frog blanket! I love when I find him cuddling it! :)


Although he is still pretty skinny the boy has a big belly! Especially when it comes time for a diaper change he just pushes that thing out! I have a few more newborn diapers left but we will be moving up to the size one when they are gone! Even though his waist is tiny I feel bad putting the newborn diapers on him because they look so tight! :)

He seems to be growing so fast! We have had a lot of changes this week!! He is smiling a lot more when we talk to him! He has been getting so mad when I take him out of his bath tub! He LOVES to just lay there and once I lift him out he starts screaming! We have also moved him up some in clothing! He is getting too long for his newborn stuff! Especially if there is feet on the pants he can't even stretch his legs out completely because there isn't enough room so they stay slightly bent! :) So no more newborn footed pajamas!
Tonight is also a very sad night! He is going to be sleeping in the nursery in his crib starting tonight! He was sleeping in the bed (I know I am a bad mother for doing that!) but he has figured out how to scoot all the way next to me and roll over and bury his face in my side! I was laughing so hard this morning because I woke up moved him back to the middle of the bed. I got up to go use the bathroom and when I came back he was on my side. I stood there watching him for a minute and he would scoot an inch and let out this little cry and then scoot another inch and let out another little cry! I couldn't help but laugh! Hopefully I can get the videos on soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment