CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 26, 2010

We had my sisters wedding this weekend! It was very busy! Rob met lots of new people! :) Thus is a new outfit someone gave him.

This is victoria Mikes niece. She is 2, she loved Rob she kept pointing at him saying baby over and over again! She was so excited when she got to hold him!

Rob and I went out today. He loves his little froggie blanket! I always find him snuggling with it!

We were in the store and I was waiting for my mom Rob kept giving me this look like can we go now! :)

He is starting to fit in his adorable robe! It was very difficult to get this picture with him being modest! He kept sticking his legs up in the air which is usually when he goes to the bathroom on me with no diaper on! :) I will put up pictures from the wedding later. I have to sort through them! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment