CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

2 Weekend posts!

I put all my pictures from my phone on the computer and I couldn't find them for the last post. I found them so now you get two posts about our weekend! :)

 When wade is at work Rob walks around all day talking about his dada. He likes to wear wades hat even though its a little big! :)
 I was SO excited this week when we got our LAST bill from one of the hospitals!!! One hospital bill down...three more to go! :)
 Saturday morning before we started work in the yard we went to Lowes. Rob had fun driving the cart!
 When we got home Rob was walking around on the deck and tripped and fell into the cement step...he did have a dent, yes I said dent in his head. Thankfully it was only red for the afternoon and then he had a tiny tiny bruise the next day. He has had an accident almost every day now because he is being a big boy running around doing everything himself! :)

 My parents church is having revival this week. So we decided to go listen to the speaker...Rob only lasted about 10 minutes before I had to take him out! :)
 Monday morning we went to watch Grandpa bowl. Rob sat like a big boy eat snacks and drinking juice cheering his Papa on!
Last night we had pizza for dinner and after picking each piece Rob would run his hands all over his head!

0 comments:

Post a Comment