CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 18, 2011

 I love this smile in the mornings!! :) (Sorry the picture is blurred!) He wakes up such a happy boy and I love it because it helps me to start my day off right! :)
 Rob helping grandpa water dads blackberry and raspberry bushes.
 Rob and I went to lunch at panera with auntie erin and he had lots of fun playing with her! :)

 Rob loves to take the toilet paper holder out of the spare bathroom! I'm not sure why he loves is so much!
He takes it all around the house with him! I will sometimes find it sitting it the middle of the hallway or living room!
 I did not take many pictures the last couple of days! It's been cold or rainy weather so we stay home for the most part! Hopefully it warms up soon so we can take a trip to the park!

0 comments:

Post a Comment