CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Our fun weekend...a little late as usual! :)

 This past weekend it was so nice out I was able to put Rob in shorts for the first time.
 Rob just loves his daddy SO much! I love it!!

 He loves to be by wades side helping with everything he does. He helped wade work on the deck building stuff! :)
 Then he picked up all the extra blocks that weren't needed!
 He was trying to get out of my arms to get wade! :)
 Rob was very hard at work all day! He loves to put the pebbles in the mulch and the mulch in the pebbles! :)
 His hair was curling with how much he was sweating. It think it's time for another hair cut but wade said I have to leave it to see if it gets more curls! :)
 We officially switched Rob over to 18 month clothes...I wish I would have done it sooner. Some of the shirts seem a little snug on his belly already! :)
Rob still has a rash from the virus he had a week ago. I finally went and got him some medicine and cream. I was hoping it would just clear up but it is really bad around his neck from all the drool and sweat! So hopefully it will clear up soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment