CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 1, 2011

 Rob at I stopped at Jamba Juice this past week while out shopping. I thought it was funny he was holding the cup with his feet while drinking it!
 It rained a lot last week and Rob didn't care. Every time we went outside to get it the car he would take off into the yard to go play even if it was pouring...which was not fun chasing him and getting soaked! :)
 Robs cousins having been using this...he got a little jealous and wanted to get in!
 He was so tired he laid his head down on my pillows while standing and fell asleep! :)

 Rob was SO happy on Saturday because it was finally nice out! He Loved that papa got the tractor out!!
 He got to ride on the tractor and "help" cut the grass. He even fell asleep while riding the tractor...he just didn't want to get off it was so much fun!!
 This picture is mainly for wades parents. But wade finished all of the landscaping at my parents house and he also finished the deck. Alls he has left to do is build two gates for the stairs and stain the deck. I am very thankful to have such a hard working husband!
 Now I may be crazy but I sure do think these kids are going to look alike!! :) This is baby #2 at 20 weeks...
and this was Rob at 20 weeks! :)


I am not sure what Rob was doing. I think he was just excited to be outside he was doing a little happy dance! :)

TURN YOUR COMPUTER VOLUME WAY DOWN FOR THIS NEXT VIDEO!!!! :)

Rob was SO excited about a paper airplane his papa made. This scream is his new favorite thing to do when he is really excited!!

1 comments:

Megan

I let Olivia watch the movie and she made me watch it over and over and over! Ha! He is SO CUTE, and so smart to be able to follow directions all ready! Also, I brought Olivia's little ultrasound over to compare and her's looks creepily IDENTICAL to Baby #2.

Post a Comment