CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Robs new hair cut!


This is how crazy Robs hair has gotten! Wade wanted me to let it grow because it was curling in the back.

 But the front was really straight and long. So wade decided when he got home from work last friday that it was time for a hair cut.
 Here is our ever so handsome little boy with his first buzz cut. Rob sat on my lap while wade cut his hair. He looks so much older with his hair cut...in my opinion! :)
 Rob loves his grandpa phone pouch so he thinks he is a big shot when he get to wear it and carry around grandpas phone! :)

 Calling China I'm sure...

 Robs cousin gabriel came over to play for a while. Rob is doing so well with being gentle with smaller babies...which I hope stays that way! But he would walk over to his cousin and hug him and give him a big open mouth kiss on his head. Then he would walk away and clap because he knew he was being a good boy and was gentle! :)
 This is just another realization that my little boy is growing up. He use to have to struggle and stand on his tip toes to just get one finger up there to hit a key. Now he just stands there and plays with both hands!! I was curious to see how much he has grown since his 1 year check up so I laid him down a marked like they do and the doctors office and he has grown 1 1/2 inches in the last month and a half.

 Rob was real quite last night and I found him emptying his grandpas wallet! :)


It is slowly starting to warm up again outside so Rob and I played outside for a while today and he helped me cut the grass...he never turns down an opportunity to ride the lawn mower! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment