CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 8, 2011


 Helping mommy make banana bread! Rob loves to mix things for me. He is actually very good at it and doesn't stick his hand in the mix....which I am very thankful for! :)
 I had to take this picture...I dressed my child kind of dorky this week! He got his gym shoes all muddy so we were going out to the grocery store so I threw a pair of too small sweat pants, socks, and sandals on him! He was not a big fan of the socks with sandals...and neither was his father! :)
 We got to sit outside Friday morning and eat our breakfast it was so nice out.
 While doing some yard work Rob found a puddle and decided to play in it!

 He had such a good time and was very muddy and dripping wet when he decided he was all done! I am glad I have learned to let him get messy because he is all boy and he is very good at it!!
 Helping daddy on the deck!
He was wore out from his big day of playing and working outside with daddy! He slept on the couch for almost 3 hours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment