CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Well Last night in the crib went really well! I was a little upset about the whole situation! I thought for sure Rob would cry for a while like other little babies do...no not him! I laid him down in the crib he gave me a big smile and shut his eyes and went to sleep! He only woke up once in the night to eat and did the exact same thing! He is getting big so fast!
This picture is from his nap today! He scoots and sleeps on an angle in the bed.


This is an adorable outfit Rob got from Auntie Megan! It says eligible bachelor! :) Mommy had to beat off a few women this morning! They were a little too old! ;)
We struggled trying to get the picture! Rob wiggles too much and he kept falling over!

We did some yard work today and Rob closes his eyes real tight when we go out so I tried my sun glasses on him! He didn't like them very much! :)

I found Rob sleeping like this in his stroller when we were outside today. The harness cracks me up. I thought he looked like he was all strapped up to go sky diving!

1 comments:

Anonymous

He looks like he is direction a choir in that last picture! He is adorable!!!

Post a Comment