CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 15, 2010

2 Months Old Today!!!

Rob is changing so much everyday!! We have his 2 month check up on Wednesday! I am dreading the shots he has to get. We are excited to see how much he has grown though! We are loving how alert he is. He smiles at us when we talk to him and can actually look at us without his eyes crossing! :)

This was him at 1 month! He can sit up a little better now!

We had a fun busy day! We went out shopping and then the family came over for dinner.

I was so excited when I found these jackets! They are a little big but he will grow into them. One is a 2T and the other is a 4T. They reminded me of the jackets all the guys wear when they are out on the ranch. I got them for $4 a piece. I know Rob will have so much fun on the Ranch with Daddy and Grandpa when he gets a little bigger. I figured he would want to look like them too! :)

I also found a jogger stroller for $50! 1 more month and I can start exercising and using it! We have gone on a walk with it, but I would like to start jogging (not running!) again! :) It is so much more easier to use for walks then the other stroller.

Lately I have been putting Rob in his crib because he is asleep or getting there. He was out cold when I put him to sleep.

And this is the look we get after him laying in there for a minute or two. We try to sneak out or wait to see if he stays asleep. But he just looks up at us and smiles and is wide awake somehow! :) He sure knows how to get mommy and daddy to pick him up with this look! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment