CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 21, 2010

Just Rob and Mom

We went out to dinner last night with my parents so I sat in the back with Rob. He was going crazy chewing on his frog blanket! :)

When I asked him what he was doing I got this look!  He just sat there looking at me like what I'm not doing anything! :) At one point he had almost the whole hand in his mouth!

He finally figured out how to get his thumb in his mouth. Before he would make a fist and just suck on his hand or all of his fingers.

Wade is gone on a golf outing with church till tomorrow afternoon so Rob and I have been spending all day with just the two of us. He was so serious all day! He was sleepy too, not sure if it was all the rainy weather! We didn't do too much because of the rain. Aunt Lauren came over for a little bit. Lots of playing and cuddling today! :)

I got a half smile from him before he went to bed! He was happy to lay and watch the fan for a little while! :) We are excited for wade to come home tomorrow! It's just not as fun without him!

0 comments:

Post a Comment