CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Where's Rob ?!?!

Wade got this Cameo outfit for Rob when grandma and grandpa pulliam came to visit the first time. Wade wants him to get use to wearing cameo for when they go on their first hunting trip together when Rob is old enough! :)

We got the rest of the cloth diapers today for Rob! I love how big his bottom looks in them! :)



Grandma Pape bought a swing for her house today. There are going to be lots of grandkids at the house real soon! Rob love sitting in it as long as the music was playing!

He is starting to look like such a big boy! It goes by so fast! :(

Rob will probably be mad at me in the future when he finds out I put this picture on here! But I can't get over his cute little bottom! His diaper was so full it kept falling down! :)

He was such a good boy today while we were out shopping! When we were in walmart he loved looking up at all of the bright lights! Lights and fans are his new favorite thing to stare at! If I can ever get the videos to load again I have a really cute one of him going nuts when I turn the fan on! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment