CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Long post! :)


Tuesday Morning Rob helped me in the garden pulling weeds! It was so hot out! He had to stay in the shade!
Tuesday night we went to the airport to welcome back great grandpa george. He flew to Washington for the day with a group that gives vets the opportunity to see monuments! As a surprise all the family shows up to welcome back the vets like when they were welcomed back from war! 

He was so surprised to see us there! 

Rob was so thirsty on the way home we got him a big drink! :)

I was laughing so hard wednesday morning when I went to go get rob up! He curls his legs up and pulls them out of the legs all the time but this time he got his foot out between the snaps! :)

It has been nice and warm here. Rob got to wear some of his new summer outfits! Some of his stuff is a little tight with his cloth diapers on! :)

He fell over when I was taking a picture! He looks like he is ready to box! :)

We went for a LONG walk on Wednesday. I think the warm weather helped him fall asleep!

He was such a good boy sitting in his bumbo for a very very long time while I tried to straighten things out with the Bank and the hospital!

Today we went to lunch with our friends Breanna and Olivia. Rob was such a good boy!

I took him on a short walk when we got home. He loves being outside! Every time I put a hat on him he laughs! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment