CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 14, 2010

Busy Fun day meeting new friends! :)

Rob was so sleepy this morning but we had to get ready early this morning for our visitor!!

When he finally woke up he seemed a little more excited for his day ahead! He looked so handsome in his jeans and little t shirt (from aunt megan).

Aunt Lauren came over and took me for a walk while mom was cleaning up.

He could barely see his hood was so big! :)

Olivia is here! Rob and Olivia were not too excited about meeting each other at first! :)

Then Rob decided to wake up! Olivia is 2 weeks younger than his cousin Olivia!

She loved grabbing at Rob! He didn't seem to care too much! :)

I was looking through all of the pictures and there are not many that I have with Rob! So we took one today! :) It is hard to take a picture of yourself and a baby! 

Breanna and I grew up together! It is weird that we both have kids now! :) Olivia would not let go of Robs shirt! :)



My mom and Rhonda are best friends too! It was fun for all of us to be together! Soon Lauren will be joining us with her baby in the picture! :)

Our favorite time of the day is when daddy gets home from work!! I don't get to see Rob for the rest of the night! :)

1 comments:

Megan

I can't wait for my Olivia to meet Rob:) Looks like a fun day!~

Post a Comment